do you know mac?





mac os x.
i made the decision to replace my old dell with this pretty,shiny new macintosh.
i have had it for a week now,and i DO love it.i do.i knew it would be different.it is.
i am slowly getting to know the new ways and having fun with the gadgets..like the
photobooth feature...having fun hamming for it..seeing the many faces i can make,
killing untold amounts of time...but getting to know someone/something takes time.
my cd's are all stacked up waiting their turns to be cataloged in iTunes.fun.

BUT
i miss my picasa.
i miss putting "hidden" links on my blog...i lost the capability i used to know.
i love to link...can you help me? do YOU know mac?
help a girl out!!!!!pretty please.

6 comments:

sf said...

When you are in the create a post, highlight the word(s) you want to link. Then click on the little green apple in the blogger post creating toolbar and a window will open for you to type in the url. That's all there is to it.
xxo
sarah

Artist in Progress said...

Really nice computer, is that a big screen and I love the keyboard, so sleek, so you!! I don't know jack about Apple so you are about to going on a learning experience. Have fun.

Becky said...

Hi Denise-
I found that using Firefox really helped. It should give you the capability to link things. There is nothing Picasa-like for Mac. I have looked. Photoshop is good ane there is a software designer called something like Stone Design that makes Mac friendly programs. Hope this helps.
Becky

firstborn studio / denise lombardozzi said...

i am happy now that i am using firefox.
thanks,girls!

Roben-Marie said...

Hey!

Welcome to the family! I've been using a Mac since 1984/85, when the first Lisa came onto the market. I am not an expert, but if there is anything I can help with, just ask...send me an e-mail. Becky is right, Firefox is the best! Have fun!

Blogger said...

Did you know you can shorten your long urls with Shortest and earn cash for every click on your short links.