studio friday {artists uniform}


here it is....my studio uniform,always without
exception,the baggy,comfy,frayed gap jeans
from a million years ago and this week,because its
been a bit chilly here in the midwest,this
ratty v-neck sweater with an even ratty-er tee
underneath (so i have something on when i rip
the sweater off in the event of a hot flash) and i
always have my rubber clogs on in the studio....
there may be stray glass shards,pins or other
sharp objects from my last project i want to avoid!
see other uniforms @ studio friday

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sparkly uniform you have! Hooray for jeans!! the older and lighter blue jenas are the better I think.

:-D

JUST ME said...

OHHHHHH COMFY just right for all that art making going on.

angie

heidi said...

ooo...what stories those jeans could tell!

xox,
heidi

Anonymous said...

thank you for the link about glass shards - they look like fun - I think I need more glitter in my uniform...Kathy