my inventory is packaged,tagged & ready to go!
what does my inventory consist of you may ask?:
- needle felted brooches,great colors with freestyle machine stitching and embellished with old buttons and other goodies. just the right touch for a lapel,skirt hem or scarf and affordable at $10-$15!
- ballchain bobs,fancy free,fun charms of an uncommon nature dangle from aged brass ballchain and look especially fine when wearing one along with one of my brooches!$10 and limited in quantity.
- grab bags,very desirable items gathered together from my work table and lovingly packaged in cellophane so you can peek at most of the goods inside...$25 for each unique collection.
- 2 one of a kind assemblages.$30 & $125
- when: saturday dec.8 (noon-9pm) & sunday dec.9 (noon-6pm)
- where: mad art gallery 2727 s. 12th street st.louis,mo 63118
- cost: $2
- what: 90+ artists,live music,raffles,refreshments
- why: why not?!
AND you will not want to miss a chance
to ham it up in the photobooth
while you are at the show!