7 things

tagged by great gf carla

7 things to do before I die:
1. go back to school
2. learn to knit & crochet
3. start drawing again
4. learn to dance
5. travel on a train
6. learn to speak italian
7. learn to sew

7 things I cannot do:
1. snow ski
2. tell a lie
3. play piano
4. math
5. save money
6. see faraway
7. reach the top shelf

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. hands
2. nice teeth/smile
3. humor
4. glasses
5. walk
6. emotion
7. voice

7 things I say most often:
1. be careful
2. just for today
3. love ya
4. damn
5. hmmmm
6. how can i help you?
7. HANNAHHHHHHHH!

7 Celebrity crushes:
1. sean connery
2. clive owen
3. ottmar liebert
4. chris isaak
5. sweet baby james
6. sidney poitier
7. paul newman

7 people I want to do this:
{disregard if you've already been tagged}
1.becky
2.angelica
3.heidi
4.mary beth
5.sarah
6.steph
7.mary

1 comment:

sf said...

okay my darling, check Ragtags for my list back atcha! woeshemana - we had several ansewrs amazingly similar! sheesh!
love ya!
sarah